Meet Dr. Tatevossian
Dr. Steve Tatevossian a general dentist serving the dental needs of patients throughout the Redlands, CA area. Specializing in general and restorative dentistry for the entire family, Dr. Tatevossian also offers the latest state-of-the-art cosmetic dental treatments for patients desiring a gorgeous new smile. He opened King House Dental Group with a mission to provide patients with the highest quality dental care, blended with a compassionate, professional experience. His education, skill, on-going training, and passion to stay up-to-date with the latest dental technologies allows him to offer patients many options pertaining to prevention, restoration, and cosmetic treatment plans. Often referred to as "Dr. T" by his staff and patients, Dr. Tatevossian welcomes you to King House Dental Group, where your oral health needs are priority and dental results are long-lasting.
Skills and Specialties
With the use of advanced technology, including intraoral cameras and digital imaging equipment, Dr. Tatevossian is able to detect problem areas in their early stages. By detecting decay and other concerns early, we are able to help our patients avoid costly dental procedures.
At King House Dental Group, we are proud to offer a variety of family dentistry services, including cosmetic dentistry, restorations, orthodontics, and TMJ disorder treatment. From porcelain crowns, bridges, and dental implants, to teeth whitening and veneers, our treatments not only restore the mouth back to a healthy state, but to a natural appearance as well. Dr. Tatevossian also is skilled to treat periodontal disease as well as perform root canals, and is also trained in using ViziLite® to help screen for oral cancer, and can help patients achieve a beautiful smile with the use of Lumineers®.
Education and Training
Dr. Tatevossian attended Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in 1996 after attending the University of California at Riverside where he received his Bachelor of Science in Biology. He is certified and trained in many additional areas of interest outside of general dentistry, including having completed and earned the following:
- Certification of Completion from the Advanced TMD Residency Program TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre
- Certificate of Instruction from Total BioPak, Diagnosis and Treatment of Occlusal Disorders, Bio-Research Associates, Incorporated
- Certified in Obstructive Sleep Apnea/Sleep Disorders by HTL Technologies
- Certified in Head and Neck Injections for Craniofacial Pain by the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Fellowship from the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (F.A.A.C.P.)
Memberships and Associations
Dr. Tatevossian is proud to be a member of the following organizations and associations:
- CDA-California Dental Association
- Tri- County Dental Association
- American Academy of a Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Functional Orthodontics
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- International Association of Dental Research
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Loma Linda University Sleep Disorders Center
- Mid-American Orthopedic/Orthodontic Institute
- Sacro Occipital Technique Organization – USA
- Sleep Med Laboratory of California
Distinctions and Awards
For nearly 25 years, Dr. Tatevossian has been recognized for countless achievements and honors. In 2008, he was a member of the Advisory Board for the Western University School of Dentistry, and throughout the years has been honored for his writings and research, as well as leadership roles and guest appearances. He has served as President, Lecturer, Sponsor, Instructor, Speaker, Technical Instructor, and Chairman for numerous community service projects, meetings, and conventions.
- Dr. Tatevossian used to host his own radio show called The Dental Detective on AM 1050.
- Dr. Tatevossian has won the coveted Fox Network Top Doc 2011 Doctors and Dentist. This is a very special award for any dentist, and our very own Redlands Dentist Dr. T has captured it!
- Dr. Tatevossian was nominated for Best of LA KCAL 9 General Dentist.
Your Area Dentist
Dr. Tatevossian hopes to educate patients on good oral health, provide custom treatment plans, and create gorgeous smiles that last for years. We hope this website is beneficial for you to learn more about our talented dentist, the procedures he offers and dental conditions he treats, and more. We are proud to serve men, women, and children from all neighboring cities, including Yucaipa, Mentone, Highland, Loma Linda, Colton, Calimesa, San Bernardino, Riverside and of course, Redlands, CA.
"This is hands down the best dentist I've ever been too. Assistant Emily is wonderful in her position! Secretaries are extremely efficient."
"After TMJ treatment at The King House Dental Group, I feel better now than I have in 20 years!"
"Thanks again for your recommendations and excellent work on my teeth. I am a happy customer and very glad I found you."
"If you are skeptical like I was about TMJ treatment, take the chance on making your quality of living better. It is worth the effort, time and money living life without TMJ headaches and jaw pain - Dr. T is amazing!"
"A little pricey but nice office staff & good dental work."
Bleeding Gums Can Be Caused By More Than Poor Oral Hygiene
Wondering why your gums are bleeding when brushing, flossing or eating?Read
Can antibiotics cure a painful dental infection?
Find out why you may need antibiotics and dental treatment.Read
Do you suffer from Hypersensitive teeth?
34% of people suffer from hypersensitive teeth and some even seek the help of their dentist to resolve.Read